Tennessee Lottery Scholarships are now available to students. These scholarships will make furthering education possible for some students who might not otherwise be able to afford it.
Up to $2,000 per year is available for those receiving the Wilder-Naifeh Technical Skills Grant.
Who can apply for these scholarships?
- Must be a Tennessee resident for at least one year
- Must be at least 18 years or older or have a high school diploma/GED
- No minimum high school grade point average is required.
- No ACT test is required for admission.
- Must enroll at a Tennessee Technology Center (TTC)
- Students can enroll as a full-time or part-time student at TTC pursing a diploma or certificate. (Awards will be pro-rated if part-time.)
How do I apply?
The application process is simple:
- All individuals need to have a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) processed by May 1. Applications processed after May 1 will be accepted, but preference will be given to those processed on or before May 1st.
- The FAFSA is the Lottery Scholarship application. You will not be excluded because of income if you meet the criteria.
- FAFSA applications are available at the Tennessee Technology Center at Paris or you can apply on-line by clicking on the link below:
- The Wilder-Naifeh Technical Skills Grant is awarded in addition to Federal Pell and other financial aid.
- To maintain the Wilder-Naifeh Grant, students must maintain satisfactory academic progress (a grade of "C" or better and meet attendance requirements)
- Any individual who receives the Hope Scholarship is not eligible for the Wilder-Naifeh Grant. Hope Scholarship recipients who enroll in a community college or four year institution and drop out before completing their program cannot receive the Wilder-Naifeh Grant.
- For more information about this grant, go to http://www.tn.gov/CollegePays/mon_college/wilder_naifeh.htm
The Tennessee Technology Center at Paris' Staff will be glad to assist you in applying for this grant and other forms of aid. You may contact us at (731) 644-7365.